Tradition trifft leidenschaft

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua.

A long way.


  • 1946 Robert Alber passes the craftsman’s examination as a shoemaker
  • 1946 Opening of the cobbler shop in St.Jakob am Arlberg
  • 1948 Moving the cobbler shop to St.Anton am Arlberg into the Haus Seeberger (today Alber Schuh&Mode)
  • 1951 House Alber is built and the Cobbler shop assumed it’s position in the building and still resides today
  • 1969 Branch opening in the „Schihalle“ right next to the Galzig station (today CheckIn Galzig)
  • 1979 Family Alber is renting the „Sporthaus Hannes Schneider“ – this was the first step into the sporting trade
  • 1986 Robert Alber passes on his shops to his son Reinhard Alber
  • 1995 Opening of the Alber Sport flagship store
  • 2000 Alber Sport CheckIn Nasserein is opening its doors
  • 2006 Alber Sport CheckIn Galzig wins double the size of floor
  • 2007 Alber Schuh&Mode gets refurbished and gains more selling space
  • 2009 Alber Sport is buying a joinery in St.Jakob am Arlberg and is moving the Service-Centre and the Alber Logistic-Centre in the new building.
  • 2010 Alber Sport flagship store is getting refurnished
  • 2013 Alber Freeride is opening its doors right in between the Galzig and Rendl stations